This came from an E-cookbook that features recipes from famous restaraunts. I hope you enjoy this!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- add 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- add 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- add mixed greens
- add 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- add 2 tablespoons honey
- add 1/4 cup white vinegar
- add grilled chicken breasts
- add 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- add 1/4 cup mandarin orange sections
- add 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- Measure the marmalade, cayenne pepper, ginger, garlic powder, vinegar, oil, soy sauce, sesame oil and honey into a blender container.
- Cover and blend on medium speed for 30 to 45 seconds.Then transfer to a small bowl and add the chopped orange sections. Stir to mix, cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- Serve on a bed of mixed greens, topped by sliced grilled chicken breasts.Enjoy!