This is very tasty and low fat dipping sauce - use this as a dip for a variety of appetizers or as a sauce to go with stir fry.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/3 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- add 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- add 1 1/2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- add 1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- add 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- add 1/4 cup brown sugar
- add 3/4 cup water
- add 2 cloves garlic
- Whisk together all the ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, whisking all the while until it thickens.
- Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
Recipe Reviews 1 reviews