This is so very good that one bite leads to 4 and 4 to 8. Dead easy too a few mins with the processor and 4 hrs of chill time, thats it!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 8 ounces cream cheese
- add 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
- add 1 garlic clove
- add 2 tablespoons onions
- add 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can green olives
- add 4 dashes worcestershire sauce
- add 2 ounces blue cheese
- add 1/2 cup pecans
- In a food processor, mix the cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, blue cheese, onion, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce. Process until well blended. Add olives, and pulse into small chunks.
- Shape the mixture into a ball, and roll in the chopped pecans to coat. Wrap in plastic, and chill at least 4 hours in the refrigerator.