Servs: 8 Prep:
"Similar to other cheese ball recipes, yet different! Our family has this every year as a prelude to Thanksgiving dinner, along with a relish tray, to use up those last few minutes while the turkey's browning. Double it and freeze one for New Year's! Serve with an array of crackers."
- add 8 ounces cream cheese
- add 2 tablespoons grated onion
- add 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- add 1 clove garlic, minced
- add 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- add 1 (2.25 ounce) can green olives
- add 4 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- add 4 ounces sharp Cheddar cheese
- In a food processor, mix the cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, blue cheese, onion, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce. Process until well blended. Add olives, and pulse into small chunks.
- Shape the mixture into a ball, and roll in the chopped pecans to coat. Wrap in plastic, and chill at least 4 hours in the refrigerator.