This has a sweet and mellow pumpking layer topped with a crunchy nutty topping. It is a welcome change from pumpkin pie.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (19 ounce) can pumpkin pie filling
- add 2 eggs
- add 1 cup butter
- add 1 (12 ounce) can condensed milk
- add 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix (9x13 size)
- add 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- add 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- In a large mixing bowl,whisk the eggs.
- Stir in the pumpkin pie filling, condensed mik and spices.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle the DRY cake mix over the pumpking mixture.
- Carefully pour the melted butter over top.
- Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes until set.
- Cool to room temperature then refrigerate.
- Serve with Cool Whip on the side.