Servs: 6 Makes: 3 Loaves Prep: Cook:
I found this recipe from: http://best-thanksgiving-recipes.blogspot.com Moist and delicious pumpkin bread recipe perfect for Thanksgiving.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add * 3 cups canned pumpkin puree
- add * 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- add * 4 cups white sugar
- add * 6 eggs
- add * 4 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- add * 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- add * 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- add * 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- add * 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- add * 1 1/2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- add * 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour three 9x5 inch loaf pans.
- 2. In a large bowl, mix together the pumpkin, oil, sugar, and eggs. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves; stir into the pumpkin mixture until well blended. Divide the batter evenly between the prepared pans.
- 3. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour. The top of the loaf should spring back when lightly pressed.