These are the best tasting beef ribs I have ever had in my entire life. This recipe was given to me by a dear friend, which was passed on to her in her family. I usually double this recipe when I make it. It's great in the oven or in the crockpot! I like to use the boneless beef spare ribs.
- add 1/3 cup ketchup
- add pepper
- add 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- add 3/4 cup chili sauce
- add 1 cup dark brown sugar
- add 1/4 cup soy sauce
- add 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
- add 1/4 cup whiskey
- add 2 tablespoons ground mustard
- add 2 lbs boneless ribs
- Combine all ingredients in a large pot and bring to a slow boil. Simmer for 45 minutes.
- Double wrap ribs in aluminum foil, place in a 9x13 inch baking dish and bake for 1 1/2 hours in a 350*F oven.
- Remove ribs from the aluminum foil.
- Place ribs and sauce in a roaster and bake uncovered for 45 minutes in a 350*F oven.