These brownies are not cake-like. They are more moist and gooey. I always undercook them a bit because we like them very moist.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup flour
- add 1 cup sugar
- add 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- add 2 large eggs
- add 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- add 1 teaspoon vanilla
- add 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix oil and sugar until well blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla; stir just until blended.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Stir dry ingredients into the oil/sugar mixture.
- Pour into greased 9 x 9 square pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until sides just start to pull away from the pan.
- Cool completely before cutting.
- Note: I usually double the recipe and bake in a 9 x 13 pan. If you double the recipe, you will need to cook longer than 20 minutes.