Makes a very moist roast pork with a delicious sauce to serve over rice. Add a veggie and you have a great and easy meal. Recipe found on the web.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 cup cold water
- add 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- add 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- add 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- add 3 lbs rolled pork roast
- add 1 clove minced garlic
- add 2 tablespoons flour
- add 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- Combine all ingredients except flour and water.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours and low for 4 hours.
- Remove roast and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Measure cooking liquid from crockpot and add enough water to make 1 3/4 cups.
- Place in saucepan.
- Blend flour and water together to form a smooth paste.
- Stir into reserved liquid and bring to boil.
- Cook and stir until thick.