A great hot dip adapted from a junior league cookbook.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3 cups sour cream
- add 8 ounces monterey jack cheese
- add 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
- add 3 (4 ounce) cans chopped green chilies
- add 8 ounces mild cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375º.Butter 8x8 baking dish.
- Make a layer of 1/3 sharp cheddar and top with layers of 1/3 of each of the remaining ingredients, in the order listed.Repeat the layering twice, to make three layers of each ingredient.
- Bake until the cheese in melted and the center is set, about 30 minutes.
- Serve with crackers.