I made this up for a birthday party, from stuff in the cupboards -- it was gone in 15 minutes and people were begging for more!!! The name came from several friends who had had several jello shots ;-)
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup sour cream
- add 1 can refried beans
- add 1 packet taco seasoning
- add 3-4 tablespoons green chilies
- add 1 lb hamburger
- add 1/2-1 cup grated cheddar cheese (to taste)
- add 2-3 tablespoons hot sauce
- cook hamburger, drain.
- add taco seasoning.
- add green chiles to taste.
- add hot sauce to taste.
- mix in cheddar til melted.
- stir in sour cream and serve with tortilla chips.
- if you're really energetic and want a finger food, you can use"Tostitos Scoops" and fill each one then top with additional grated cheese and bake at 300 for about 10 minutes.