If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add Ingredients
- add 1 to 2 pieces large tilapia, cleaned and gutted
- add 2 pieces tomato, diced
- add 1 onion, diced
- add 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- add Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- add 2 tablespoons cooking oil (optional)
- add Ingredients:
- add 2 pieces Chinese eggplant
- add 2 medium sized tomatoes
- add 1 medium sized onion
- add ¾ cup white vinegar
- add ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons shrimp paste (bagoong)
- 1. Grill the eggplant (or cook directly on stove top)
- 2. Peel the skin, cut the stem, and mash lightly using a fork.
- 3. Cube the tomatoes and onion.
- 4. Combine the chopped tomatoes, onion, mashed eggplant, salt, ground black pepper, and vinegar then toss to mix the ingredients.
- 5. Top with shrimp paste.
- 6. Serve. Share and Enjoy