adapted from cooking light, and posted by request. i haven't tried this yet.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3/4 cup chicken broth
- add 1 teaspoon canola oil
- add 12 ounces tilapia fillets (2 pieces)
- add lemon wedges (to garnish) (optional)
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons drained bottle brined green peppercorns
- add 1 teaspoon butter
- add salt
- add 2 teaspoons butter
- add 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- add 1/4 cup flour
- combine first 3 ingredients, set aside.
- in a saute pan melt 1 tsp butter and oil.
- mix flour with salt and pepper and dredge fillets, shaking off excess.
- add to hot skillet and saute 3 minutes per side until fish flakes easily.
- remove from pan.
- add broth mixture to pan, scraping up browned bits.
- bring to boil and reduce to 1/2 cup.
- whisk in 2 tsp butter.
- serve sauce over tilapia, garnished with lemon wedges.