If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 14 ounces tilapia fillets
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- add 2 tablespoons butter
- add 2 teaspoons chili powder
- add 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- add 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Combine oregano, chili powder, cayenne pepper, and salt.
- In a shallow bowl combine the melted butter and lemon juice.
- Dip fish into butter mixture,then press into the spice mixture.
- Place in a shallow casserole sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake at 450 degrees for about 15 minutes, or until fish flakes when pressed.