Servs: 6 Prep: Cook:
One fast delicious meal that you can for your family & serve them like royalties in no time..,it is our favorite.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 16 oz Tiliapia fish Fillets
- add 1 16 oz Classico traditional sweet basil tomato sauce
- add 1 6 oz shredded Parmesan cheese
- add 1 large onion diced in 1 inch chunks
- add 1 green bell pepper diced in 1 inch chunks
- add 1 yellow bell pepper diced in 1 inch chunks
- add 1 red bell pepper diced in 1 inch chunks
- add 1 teas minced garlic
- add Extra virgin Olive oil as needed
- add lemon pepper to taste
- add 2 0z of vodka ,1/4 cup beer or white wine.
- in a large pan pour enough olive oil to brown the Tilapia on both side.2 min on each side.
- place the fish on side in a plate. use the same pan to golden brown the onion, red pepper, green pepper & yellow pepper .add the minced garlic.
- add the Classico sweet Basil tomato sauce add the wine or the vodka or the beer . Cover & steam over low heat for 3 min.
- prepare the whole grain Penne pasta according to package direction. after straining the pasta place in a pot add extra virgin olive oil to pasta to keep them loose sprinkle some shredded Italian cheese .it is ready to serve.arrange pasta in plate place one Tilapia fillets cover with the sauce add more shredded Italian