Servs: 4 Prep: Cook:
This came from a chicken pacatta recipe,very easy on the budget and very low calories.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 4 Tipalia fillets about 6oz.ea.
- add 4 tbl. butter(1/2 stick)
- add 1cup white wine(yourFav.)
- add 3/4cup capers
- add 3med.cloves minced garlic
- add 1/4 cup finely chopped Basil
- add salt&pepper to taste
- add Flour for dredging fillets
- add 1/4cup peanut or sesame oil
- add mixed spring green salad or rice(your choice)
- Dip fish in flour with salt&pepper to taste put in med.fry pan after oil has been heated to med. heat for 3min on each side take out of pan & put off to the side.add butter,garlic,basil,capers. heat for approx.4min.add wine and reduce till it's a smooth creamy sauce.
- put fish on top of greens or rice, pour sauce over dish and serve. very yummy dish!
- you can also use chicken breast ,pound chicken till it's thin and tenderized.