These Italian appetizers are crunchy and delicious dipped in a warm marinara sauce. They are very addictive! Make a bunch, you'll need to have a lot!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add parmesan cheese
- add vegetable oil (for frying)
- add 2 dozen frozen meat filled or cheese ravioli
- add 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- add marinara sauce (for dipping)
- add 2 eggs
- Cook ravioli in boiling salted water until they float to the top; remove from water and drain.
- Set aside to cool.
- Heat vegetable oil in fryer at least 2" deep to a temperature of 375 degrees.
- Dip ravioli in beaten egg, then cover in breadcrumbs.
- Fry in batches in hot oil until golden brown, about 5 minutes; drain.
- Sprinkle hot ravioli with parmesan cheese.
- Heat marinara sauce and set aside in serving bowl.
- Serve ravioli with dipping sauce.