Servs: 2 Prep: Cook:
I used to hate cooking a lot more than I do now, and this was one of the recipes that convinced me I could do it. It's about the easiest thing you can imagine and you don't even need to use the oven (you can, but it's not so slick).
- add 2-3 boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- add 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- add 1 tsp Oregano
- add 1 tsp Tyme
- add 1 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- add 1 tsp Salt (really to taste, no more than 1 tsp)
- add Optional:
- add 2-3 thin slices of lemon
- add 1 tsp ground Italian seasoning mix
- Defrost chicken breasts in fridge overnight, place breasts in 9X9 pan and cover liberally with spices on both sides making sure to lay breasts as flat as possible in the pan. Pour oil over breasts and shake the pan to coat the breasts without washing the spices off.
- Set cold toaster oven to 'Bake' setting and to 350 degrees, set the timer for 35 minutes. Place breasts inside and enjoy the 35 minutes to yourself. Remove the breasts, cut the thickest part to make sure it's cooked, and enjoy. Don't leave the chicken in the toaster oven or it will overcook.