"Less rich than the usual Alfredo sauce. Delicious!"
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 tomatoes, chopped
- add 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts in water
- add 1 onion, chopped
- add 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- add 1/2 cup whole milk
- add 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- add 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Chop artichoke hearts and place in large skillet with juice. Thicken with flour and milk to desired consistency.
- Add onion, mushrooms, tomatoes, and basil. Cook for a short time, leaving vegetables firm and tasty and pretty.
- Cook up a batch of your favorite spaghetti noodles (e.g., angel hair or spaghettini). Rinse. Toss artichoke sauce on top of cooked pasta.