This is from the latest issue of Taste of Home's Quick Cooking magazine. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds like an easy and scrumptious dish!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add hot cooked fettuccine
- add 1 (12 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- add 1 (7 1/4 ounce) jar roasted sweet red peppers
- add 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- add 1 tablespoon olive oil or vegetable oil
- add 2 cups pizza sauce
- Drain artichoke hearts, reserving 1/4 cup liquid; cut artichokes into quarters.
- In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil.
- Add pizza sauce, artichokes, red peppers, and reserved artichoke liquid; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
- Serve over fettuccine.