Haven't tried this one. Recipe by request.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 stalks celery
- add yogurt (optional)
- add salt
- add pepper
- add freshly minced chives (optional)
- add 1 (10 ounce) can condensed chicken broth
- add 1 sweet red pepper
- add 3 carrots
- add 4 cups tomato juice
- add 1/4 teaspoon soy sauce
- add 1/2 teaspoon basil
- add 1 teaspoon thyme
- Over medium heat, simmer together carrots, celery stalks, sweet red pepper, thyme, basil and soy sauce for 5 minutes.
- Pour in tomato juice and chicken broth concentrate.
- Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
- If desired, serve garnished with yogurt and chives.