A raw food vegan recipe that I haven't yet tried.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- add 3 jalapeno peppers
- add 3 cloves garlic
- add 2 teaspoons celtic sea salt
- add 1/2 red pepper
- add 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- add 1/2 cup basil leaves
- add 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- add 2 limes
- add 1/2 yellow pepper
- add 4 cups tomatoes
- add 1 tablespoon chili powder
- add 1 onion
- Place tomatoes in food processor and chop into small pieces.
- Place in a bowl.
- Place jalapenos, garlic, onion, cilantro, basil, lime juice, salt, cumin, and chili powder in food processor and chop until very fine.
- Pour this mixture in the bowl with the tomatoes.
- Place peppers in the processor and chop fine.
- Pour in bowl with the tomato mixture.
- Place the sun-dried tomatoes in the processor and chop until smooth like tomato paste.
- Blend them with the salsa mixture in a bowl.
- Allow to sit for a couple of hours to allow the flavours to develop.