Easy topping for fish or chicken, a quick and yummy way to turn an ordinary dish into company fare.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 fresh lemon
- add 1 tablespoon olive oil
- add 1 tablespoon finely minced parsley (to garnish) (optional)
- add 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- add salt and pepper
- add 5 ripe tomatoes
- add 1 large onion
- In a saucepan saute onions in olive oil until transparent.
- Set aside.
- Place tomatoes in a ceramic bowl and pour boiling water over them.
- When the skins curl peel, chop and deseed the tomatoes.
- Do this step over a strainer so no juices are lost.
- Add all ingredients to the onions and continue to saute until mixture is well-blended and heated through.
- Serve over fish or chicken.
- Sprinkle finely minced parsley over top for a garnish.