Balsamic vinegar adds a delicious and unique taste. Cooking time is sitting time. Hope you enjoy!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 4-6 roma tomatoes
- add 1-2 clove garlic (or more to taste)
- add 2-3 teaspoons salt (at first and then more to taste)
- add 1/4-1/2 bunch cilantro (about , using more leaves than stems)
- add pepper
- add 1/2 jalapeno pepper (more if you like it really hot)
- add 1/2 onion
- add 1-2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar (or more to taste)
- add 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- In a blender, combine all ingredients using the"pulse" button (or use food processor).
- Pour into a bowl and let sit in the refrigerator for at least two hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips.