These parcels are a great snack, picnic food or starter. I normally serve them with home-made salsa or a spicy chutney and a salad of mixed greens. I've tried them fried and grilled and both are lovely, although grilling definitely saves on fat.
- add 150 g cheddar cheese
- add 150 g feta cheese
- add 3 tablespoons sour cream
- add 8 soft wheat flour tortillas
- add 1-2 chile, chopped (optional)
- add 3 tablespoons coriander
- add 1 teaspoon oregano
- add 150 g mozzarella cheese
- add vegetable oil
- Mix together all the filling ingredients.
- Place a heaped quarter cup of filling in the centre of each tortilla, then fold over the sides to form a square parcel.
- Shallow fry in hot oil until brown and crisp.
- Or brush with oil, then toast under a pre-heated grill, not too hot or too close.