This is a quick and easy to make appetizer. They go fast!! This is a great potluck treat. Servings are approximate, depends on how many each person eats, but I have never felt like "I didn't bring enough".
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 5 10-inch flour tortillas
- add 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- add 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- add 1 (4 ounce) can canned diced green chiles
- add 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- add 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 1 (4 ounce) can chopped black olives
- add 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- Mix all of the filling ingredients (everything but the tortillas) together thoroughly.
- Divide the filling and spread evenly over the tortillas.
- Roll up the tortillas.
- Tightly wrap individually in plastic wrap, twisting the ends.
- Refrigerate for several hours.
- (I make the day ahead and refrigerate overnight but they taste great within a couple of hours).
- Unwrap and cut in slices, approx 1/2" thick.