This is my son's favorite thing to have in his lunch or for his birthday I am constantly making these. You can add or subtract different ingredients as you see fit or to your families liking.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 12 tortillas
- add 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- add 2 tablespoons milk
- add 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- add 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- add 1/4 cup margarine
- add 2 cups cream cheese or cottage cheese
- add 4 ounces canned diced chilies
- add 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- Blend first 4 ingredients, blend until smooth, pour into a large bowl.
- Add onion, green chilies, cheese and salt.
- Mix well.
- Spread about 1/4 cup on each tortilla.
- Roll up like a jelly roll, wrap in plastice wrap, and seal ends.
- Chill at least 2-3 hours.
- Cut into 1/2 inch slices.