If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 8 ounces sour cream
- add garlic powder
- add 5 flour tortillas (10-inch)
- add 1/2 cup green onions
- add 0 fresh parsley (for garnish)
- add seasoning salt
- add 1 cup cheddar cheese
- add 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- add 1 (4 ounce) can black olives
- add 0 salsa
- add 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- Mix all the filling ingredients together thoroughly.
- Divide the filling and spread evenly over the tortillas; roll up tortillas.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap, twisting ends; refrigerate for several hours.
- Unwrap; cut in slices 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch thick.Discard ends.
- Lay pinwheels flat on glass serving plate; garnish with parsley.
- Leave space in center of plate for small bowl of salsa, if desired.