Servs: 6 Prep: Cook:
what is the best way & quick way to make a healthy dish.. this recipe is one of the quick easy side dish that you can prepare in no time.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup whole wheat couscous, uncooked
- add 1 cup diced cucumber
- add 1 large Tomato, diced
- add 1 pkg. (4 oz.) ATHENOS Crumbled Feta Cheese
- add 1/2 cup finely diced red onion or green onion
- add 1 tsp. Dill weed
- add 1/2 cup chopped Cilantro
- add Extra virgin olive oil to your taste
- add Fresh lemon juice to your taste
- add Salt & lemon paper to your taste
- add Balsamic vinegar to your taste.
- COOK couscous as directed on package, omitting the salt and butter. Fluff with fork. Place in large bowl; cool 10 min.
- ADD remaining ingredients; toss lightly.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hr
- can be served with any dish as a side dish.