These are so good and easy. I am always requested to make these for the holidays and for barbeques. I have to make a double batch because DH sneaks them when I'm not looking! :)
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 tablespoon sugar
- add 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
- add 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- add 6 hard-boiled eggs
- add paprika (to garnish)
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- add 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Scoop egg yolks into bowl.
- Set aside egg whites.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper to yolks.
- Mash together with fork until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into egg white halves.
- Sprinkle tops with paprika,.