A traditional Mexican Shrimp Cocktail from recipegoldmine.com
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 4 dashes Tabasco sauce
- add 2 avocados
- add 1 (48 ounce) can V-8 juice (spicy if desired)
- add 2 limes
- add 1 lb large shrimp
- add 1 medium red onion
- add 1/2 bunch cilantro
- add 2 cucumbers
- Mix all ingredients in a large nonreactive container.
- Chill and Serve with limes and Tabasco sauce.
- * Do not over-cook the shrimp, as they will become tough!
- Be careful when steaming the shrimp; you do not want it tough.