Ooh my goodness!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 4 large eggs
- add 1 (3 ounce) box lemon flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- add 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- add 1/2 cup oil
- add 1 (18 ounce) box Duncan Hines Lemon Supreme cake mix
- add 1 cup white chocolate chips
- add 1/2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Mix Cake mix, Instant Lemon Pudding mix, Oil, Eggs, and Water and set aside.
- Melt White Chocolate Chips in the Microwave for 30 to 40 seconds until melted.
- Stir melted White Chocolate until creamy and smooth and add to the Cake batter mixing thoroughly.
- Pour batter into a greased or sprayed Bundt Pan or two medium Loaf pans and bake for 35-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cake cool , remove from pan and sprinkle with Powdered Sugar.