I was gearing up from the Zaar World Tour. When looking at some Jewish cooking websites I stumbled onto an old favorite and then realized it wasn't posted here. So, here goes, feel free to adjust seasonings for your personal taste.
- add cooking oil
- add 2 (6 ounce) cans canned tuna
- add 2-3 tablespoons tomato juice
- add 2 eggs
- add black pepper
- add 1 cup wheat germ (untoasted)
- add 1-2 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped or 1/2-3/4 teaspoon dried dill
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; nix well.
- Shape the mixture into 4 equal size patties.
- Heat 1 to 2 tablespoons oil in heavy frying pan add the formed patties and fry on both sides until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels to absorb excess oil.