I got this recipe from Starkist Tuna, and it makes a tasty, quick & easy soup.
- 1 cup small shell pasta (uncooked)
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced Italian tomatoes (undrained)
- 1 (12 ounce) can tuna (drained & flaked)
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 medium onion (peeled & diced)
- 1 can great northern beans (drained)
- 1/2 celery (diced)
- 1 large carrot (peeled & diced)
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- In a soup pot combine broth, tomatoes, carrot, onion, celery, pasta& seasonings.
- Bring to a boil, then cover& simmer 20 minutes.
- Add tuna& beans,& heat through.
Location: San Francisco , CA