I got this recipe from Starkist Tuna, and it makes a tasty, quick & easy soup.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup small shell pasta (uncooked)
- add 1 (15 ounce) can diced Italian tomatoes (undrained)
- add 1 (12 ounce) can tuna (drained & flaked)
- add 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- add 1 medium onion (peeled & diced)
- add 1 can great northern beans (drained)
- add 1/2 celery (diced)
- add 1 large carrot (peeled & diced)
- add 5 cups chicken broth
- add 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- In a soup pot combine broth, tomatoes, carrot, onion, celery, pasta& seasonings.
- Bring to a boil, then cover& simmer 20 minutes.
- Add tuna& beans,& heat through.