If you like tuna and want something easy to make, then this is it. My mother always put crushed potatoe chips on the top of the casserole.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/3 white onion (medium size)
- add 1 (12 ounce) package No Yolks egg noodle substitute (No Yolks Extra Broad)
- add 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- add 1 cup reduced-fat potato chips
- add 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can water
- add pepper
- add 1/4 lb sliced mushrooms
- add 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna in water (drained)
- Cook noodles according to package instructions.
- Pre-heat oven 350 degrees.
- Chop mushrooms and onion.
- Mix pasta, tuna, soup, water, mushrooms, onion in a large bowl.
- Pepper to taste.
- Transfer mixture to non-stick sprayed 11 x 7 casserole dish.
- Sprinkle crushed potatoe chips evenly over top of casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.