A nice quick meal I found in a magazine.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup cream (I used reduced fat)
- add 1 (300 g) packet pasta
- add 1 tablespoon olive oil
- add 1 tablespoon capers
- add 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley
- add 1 (425 g) can tuna
- add 1 lemon, juice and rind of
- add 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- add 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Cook your pasta according to directions, drain and reserve 2 tablespoons of the cooking water.
- Return the pasta and cooking water to the saucepan and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add the flour.
- Cook, stirring for 30 seconds, then remmove from the heat.
- Slowly add the lemon juice, stirring and bring to the boil over medium heat.
- Allow to cool a little, then add the cream.
- Add the cream mixture, tuna, olives, capers, parsley, 3/4 of the lemon rind, and salt and pepper to the pasta.
- Toss over a low heat until well combined.
- Spoon into serving bowls and sprinkle with the remaining lemon rind.