If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 (6 or 7 oz.) cans tuna (packed in water), drained
- add 1/2 tsp. Tabasco sauce
- add 1 tsp. instant minced onion
- add 2 tbsp. snipped parsley
- add 2 tbsp. chili sauce
- add 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- Blend cream cheese, chili sauce, parsley, onion and Tabasco. Gradually stir in tuna and mix until well blended. Pack in 4 cup mold or small bowl. Chill at least 3 hours. At serving time, unmold on serving plate. Serve with crackers.