TUNA SALAD IN CRISPYBy Chef Montaser
Filed Under: chef montaser masoud
Servs: 2 Makes: CUP Prep: Cook:
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add Ingredients
- add 1 can Solid White Albacore
- add 1 Tablespoon Diced Red Onion
- add ? cups Chopped Walnuts
- add cups Chopped Celery
- add 2 Tablespoons Chopped Fresh Dill
- add ? cups Raisins
- add ? cups Mayonnaise
- Preparation Instructions
- Drain the tuna and add it to a medium size bowl.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients to the bowl and stir together.
- Serve on top of a green salad, as a sandwich, with crackers, or a toasted bun.