I came up with this simple tuna salad when I needed to extend 1 can of tuna fish to feed 4 people.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 stalks celery
- add 2 hard-boiled eggs
- add 1 teaspoon dill weed
- add 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water
- add 1/2 cup Miracle Whip or mayonnaise
- Mix together all ingredients with fork.
- If mixture is too dry add more Miracle Whip or mayonnaise.
- Refrigerate before serving on toast with lettuce and tomato slices or in hollowed out tomato.
Recipe Reviews 5 reviews