I love the combination of ingredients after they come off the panini maker with the cheese melting. My 9-year-old asks for this one.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 4 slices of catherine clarke oatmeal bread
- add 3-5 slices turkey breast (to taste)
- add 2 slices provolone cheese
- add 1/2 avocado
- Preheat panini-maker till ready (machines differ).
- Lay out two slices of the bread.
- Spread the avocado on each slice.
- Place one slice provolone on each.
- Place turkey slices on top.
- Place remaining two bread pieces on top.
- Put the two sandwiches in panini-maker, press down and cook for three minutes.
- Remove, slice in half and serve.