This came from a recipe card at the grocery store. A very quick to prepare, light and flavorful dish. Excellent served with mushroom rice (or risotto) and a steamed vegetable. Great for a fabulous weeknight meal.
- add 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- add 2 lemons
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- add 4 turkey cutlets (about 1 lb)
- add 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- add 2 cloves garlic
- add 1 cup chicken broth
- add 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Place turkey cutlets between two pieces of plastic wrap and pound with a meat mallot or rolling pin until 1/4" thick.
- Sprinkle cutlets with salt and pepper.
- Grate peel of one lemon to make 1/2 tsp zest; cut lemon and squeeze to make 2 tbsp juice.
- Cut second lemon into thin slices and set aside.
- Combine chicken broth and cornstarch in small bowl and set aside.
- Heat oil in a 12" skillet over med high heat.
- Saute cutlets 3 minutes per side.
- Remove to a platter and keep warm.
- Add lemon juice, lemon zest and lemon slices to skillet.
- Add garlic.
- Stir and cook 30 seconds.
- Add broth mixture; reduce heat to medium and boil 1 minute.
- Pour over cutlets, garnish with parsley.