I found this recipe and I made it and it's pretty good.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add cayenne pepper
- add chives
- add 8 ounces lean ground turkey
- add corn tortilla chips
- add hot sauce (optional)
- add 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- add black pepper
- add 15 ounces chopped tomatoes
- add 15 ounces vegetarian refried beans
- add 1/2 cup green onions
- add 1/4 cup white onions
- add taco seasoning mix (optional)
- add garlic
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the ground turkey. Stir in garlic, peppers, white onions, chives. Add the hot sauce and taco seasoning mix if wanted.
- Pour the beans into a microwave safe bowl, and heat in the microwave until softened. Stir in some chives and peppers if wanted.
- Spread the tortilla chips across the bottom of a baking sheet. Spoon the beans mixture over the chips. Then spread the turkey mixture across the top. Sprinkle cheese, tomatoes, and green onions on top. If you wish, you may add more pepper on top.
- Bake in preheated oven until cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.