Fast and easy appetizers.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add tortilla chips
- add 1 envelope taco seasoning
- add 1/2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- add 1/2 cup sour cream
- add 1 lb ground turkey
- add 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- add 1/2 cup salsa
- add 3/4 cup water
- In a skillet, brown the turkey; drain.
- Add the taco seasoning and water; simmer for 15 minutes.
- Place the tortilla chips on a greased baking sheet.
- Layer with turkey, sour cream, and salsa.
- Sprinkle with the cheeses.
- Broil for a few minutes (4-5) or until cheese is melted.