I got this from my husband's mom that she always make this for the holidays.. It is my husband's favorite stuffing and wanted me to make like this.. So. I did it.. Something different!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3 loaves of white bread, cube up and let dry out on the counter overnight
- add 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- add 1 large onion, chopped
- add giblets from turkey, cooked
- add 3 to 4 celery stalks, chopped
- add 2 pinches of marjoram
- add salt and pepper
- add 2 eggs
- add 1 can of chicken broth
- Mix it up really good.. And you stuff it in the turkey and follow the turkey cooking directions. You can use the casserole dish if you like to..