This is my version of the Olive Garden's famous soup. Great on these cold winter evenings.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add TUSCANO SOUP
- add 2 Italian sausages
- add 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- add 1/2 onion, chopped
- add 4 leaves kale, chopped
- add 1/2 cube butter
- add 1 potato, sliced and cooked
- add in water, then drained
- add 2 Tablespoons flour
- add 2 Cups milk
- add 2 1/2 Cups chicken broth
- add 1/4 teaspoon garlic
- add 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- add Salt and Pepper to taste
- Brown sausages (casing removed) in olive oil, add onion and butter.
- Cook 5 minutes, add kale and potatoes.
- Add flour and cook 2 minutes.
- Then add milk, broth and seasonings.
- Cook, stirring occasionally until kale is tender.