A different taste, something easy to have on-hand for summertime lunches when it's too hot to make anything. Cooking time is refrigeration time, and prep time depends on how fast you chop vegetables.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 cup feta cheese
- add 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- add 1 (14 ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts
- add 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved (or quartered, depending on size)
- add 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- add 1 garlic clove
- add 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- add 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can red kidney beans
- add 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- add 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- add 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- add 1/2 cup green peppers
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard (or garlic mustard)
- add 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans
- add 1/2 cup red onions
- add 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and mix well with a whisk.
- Pour dressing over salad; stir to combine well.
- Cover and chill at least one hour before serving.