This was attached to my coupon! I wanted to make sure I recorded it before I bought something :-). Sold by Tostitos but I'm sure other brands will be o.k.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 tomato
- add 1 (11 1/2 ounce) mild salsa
- add 1 (13 1/2 ounce) bag of restaurant style tortilla chips
- add 1 (12 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- add 1 (16 ounce) can black beans
- add 1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese
- add 1 bunch green onions
- Preheat oven to broil at 375 degrees.
- Place tortilla chips on an oven-safe baking sheet.
- Drain black beans and corn.
- Combine with Salsa and green onions.
- Top each chip with 2 tablespoons black bean mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Heat in oven 3-5 mnutes or until cheese melts.
- Garnish with chopped tomatoes and serve immediately.