If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 250 g sugar
- add 1 liter fresh milk
- add 300 g whipped cream
- add 50 g sliced almonds
- add 100 g sultanas
- add 3 g cinnamon
- add 350 g cooked puff pastry
- Boil milk in a large pot.
- Add sugar to it.
- Mix the cinnamon powder, sultanas and almond flakes together into the milk.
- Bring the milk to a boil again.
- Break the baked puff pastry into small pieces.
- Arrange it in a baking mould.
- Pour the hot milk on the broken puff pastry.
- Pipe the whipped cream on top of the puff pastry to cover the surface of the mould completely.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 210 degrees C.
- When the cream turns brown on top, remove it from the oven and serve hot.