A variation of Kellog's Rice Krispies Treats Original recipe. Just the added dash of vanilla and almond extracts makes these scrumptious!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 4 cups mini marshmallows
- add 6 cups crispy rice cereal (Rice Krispies)
- add 1 teaspoon real vanilla extract
- add 3 teaspoons margarine
- add 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Melt margarine in large non-stick pan (I use my T-Fal Dutch oven) over medium-low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until melted and smooth.
- Turn off flame.
- Stir in extracts.
- Fold in cereal and continue folding until well coated.
- Spray 13 X 9 pan with cooking spray and press mixture into pan (I spray my hand with a little Pam and then use my hand but you can use the back of a buttered spoon if you don't have asbestos fingers like mine).
- Cool and cut into squares.