If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- add 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- add 1/4 cup brown sugar
- add 1 egg
- add 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- add 1 cup all purpose flour
- add 1/2 tsp baking soda
- add pinch of salt
- mixed together the butter and both sugar in a bowl, add egg and vanilla then mix.
- sixt all of the dry ingredients together and then stir into mixture.
- shape dough into 2inch (5cm) square, then chill in refridgerator for 12 hours.
- preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Grease cookie sheet/ pan
- cut dough into 1/4 inch (5mm) thick sliches. put into cookie sheet or pan and bake for 8 to 10 minutes. let cool on wire racks.